- Calibration of the injection unit
- Calibration of presses
- Monitoring of presses
- Very high linearity (nearly no hysteresis)
- Robust mechanics
- Also suitable for very high load
Compression load cells are particulary linear and have nearly no hysteresis. They are predominantly used for calibration but can also be used for permanent installation if a suitable mounting opportunity is available. Compression load cells especially are suited for very high load.
Specifications and Options
- Full-bridge for best performance
- Application with integrated or external amplifier
- Available with monitoring software on tablet/notebook for service (in development)
- EMPA certificate available
The data sheets are still in process and will be available online soon.
If you have any question or application-specific requirements please don't hesitate to contact us. We are pleased to help.