- Measuring of clamping force
- Other applications
- Measuring of tension and compression
- Mounting in holes up to 4 meters
- Self-clamping sensor
- Mounting with tool
Illustration: Measuring pin with mounting tool (extension pieces 0.5m or 1m)
The measuring pin STS-MD is an innovative sensor for measuring strain in holes. The sensor can be mounted at any depth (up to 4 meters) using a mounting tool. The self-tightening mechanism prevents damage by turning during assembly.
Secifications and Options
- Very linear measurement of tension and compression
- Mounting in holes up to 4 meter
- Amplifier with voltage output (standard)
- For other signals (current out, RS-485, SSI, etc.) contact us
The data sheets are still in process and will be available online soon.
If you have any question or application-specific requirements please don't hesitate to contact us. We are pleased to help.